Friday, 6 June 2014

Over 'Ome

All the flowers are waking up, the hills are finally GREEN with happiness, and spring has arrived just in time for summer to appear.


My azaleas...


... my crazy bobbing primroses...


...the lilies of the valley, spreading out so nicely...


...my weeping cherries blossoming on the upper halves of their branches (everything that was low and reachable was eaten by the hungry rabbits who braved the dogs this winter, so much snow)...


...the magnolias are just about finished...


... my beauty tulips, everywhere and all at once!


A stellar morning to 'have a day' getting a few things done at home...


... and a gorgeous evening, watching the fog roll into the bay, erasing my sunset...



... covering us all in a blanket for sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment