Monday, 21 April 2014

A Family Fun Day! Really Extra Fun!

Sometimes, even I think that we're a little bit out there, but in truth, I would never trade my family for anyone else's. The Brudders stand up for me when I need it, and are second to none in lending a helping hand... no matter how many projects and fun times I can come up with...
 
 
...the Summer Studio floors looked like this after flooding from fall/winter, and damaged flooring was torn out...

 
...many loads have arrived...

 
...including this couch, fully equipped with the Oldsters, ready to lend a hand...

 
... beautiful veiw from the studio lot...

 
...these two are definitely related!...

 
...Niecely making sure quality is achieved...

 
...Nephew, rolling it on-- two coats today!!...

 
Memme getting geared up...

 
... a pro from way back in the day...

 
...top trim...

 
... beautiful picnic lunch for the Gang...

 
Himself, making shelves, making shelves...

 
...making shelves.

 
And here it is, two coats of paint on the walls, windows washed, bathroom scrubbed and painted, gallery floor painted, shelves put together, doors fixed, counters created, it looks like I'm going to be ready for the Grand H-Opening in mid-May!
I am so grateful for my family.

3 comments:

  1. it's looking so good already urve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I didn't live so far! Hope your opening day is a wicked success!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Shawn, Kati... yes, wish you were here too, why not?!

    ReplyDelete